Sunday, September 25, 2016

Unique Copper Bracelet added today!

Are you looking for something unique created in copper? Then I have the bracelet for you!


I love experimenting with new styles and designs. Today, I have added an "unbreakable" wire wrapped copper bracelet. I enjoy using vintage beads in my designs to create an item that can not be easily duplicated. My signature to each piece of jewelry is to add a Christian charm.

I am a Christian Vegan and usually work with a variety of rescue dogs nearby. None of my designs include leather or animal products. 

When I am shopping online, I love to puchase with Free Shipping, so I have added Free Shipping to ALL items in my shop! 

Currently, I only ship to the USA but plan to add additional countries in the future. Thanks for stopping by!
Jen


P.S. Please add your email address to receive updates. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...