Thursday, September 8, 2016

Celtic Crucifix Rosary - Free Catholic App - Laudate

For those of you who would like to have a wonderful resource on your phone or mobile device, I have found a great one for you.  It is called Laudate and is available for Android and iPhone. I also installed it through Amazon for my Kindle Fire - free.

It has many resources such as prayers, New American Bible, Saint of the Day, Pray-As-You-Go and many others but the one in particular that I wanted to share is saying the Rosary.  It gives you many choices; which includes the Divine Mercy Chaplet.  For those of us who have not been a Catholic, all our lives, this app gives you many resources at your fingertips. The best part is that it is all in one place.

I'm sharing the One Decade Rosary that I finished and posted in my Etsy store earlier today, as I first mentioned in my post yesterday.  The beads are vintage Swarovski and I wire wrapped the chain with brass artistic wire 20 gauge.  This wrap is known as "unbreakable" with normal use.  I love this combination of wire and beads.  Many prayers will be said on this beautiful rosary.



Rosary - Handmade - Catholic Gifts - Green - One Decade Rosary- Vintage Swarovski Beads - Celtic Cross - Unbreakable Rosary

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...