Friday, September 16, 2016

About page - LetOurLightShine.us

I am really excited about my new website featuring an About page which shares a little bit about me as a new shop owner.  It gives me the opportunity to share a little bit about why I started my shop and a little of who I am.   If you would like to take a look, the link is below: 



A big part of each day is spent with these special friends....
This is only two of the nine... all are either rescues or taken when a family member moved or had a baby.  They are all getting older now but still give me lots of joy. I would have shared more photos but these are the only two I could put my finger on at the moment. Being a Christian vegan is very important to me.  None of my designs include animal products, which I shared in yesterday's post. 

This weekend, I will be taking a break from my jewelry and rosary making to spend time with two of my grandsons.  

Have a super weekend! God Bless!
Jen  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...