Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Patron Saint Charm Necklaces - St. Francis of Assisi

Two new Christian necklaces have been added to my Etsy store in the last few days.  I'm so excited to add two new additional items and also add an additional section of items (necklaces) to be able to expand my handmade Christian gifts!

I experimented with my design for a charm pendant in stainless steel.  I have had many requests for items made in stainless steel particularly customers who have reactions to other metals.  I was so excited with this design that I kept the first necklace for myself. :-)

Stainless steel wire is very hard and I use different tools for this wire because it is difficult to cut and bend compared to the softer metals.  When I was making several rosaries out of stainless steel, I developed several callus on my hands right away due to the strength of the wire.  At the same time, it is super lightweight and a joy to wear.  It's amazing how something can be so strong and yet so lightweight.  

Each of these necklaces may have additional charms added by the customer.  I do not use regular jump rings.  I always use key chain style jump rings so that charms or parts of the item does not come apart.  

Here is a sample of the new necklaces:

Some may ask why I did not list these two necklaces and just give the option of dove or cross charm since the materials and design are basically the same.  Since my clasps are individually made, as well as the charm pendant, I want to make sure my customers can look at each individual necklace prior to purchase.  Genuine handmade items are individual items and do not look like they were made exact like a machine so there may be slight variations in the wire. Through each item's photographs, customers may choose the exact item they prefer.

Hope you like my new charm necklaces.  Please sign up for updates by adding your email to our list.  I plan to make more necklaces in the near future with various Patron Saints, crosses, and charms. 

Free Shipping on EVERY order!!

Have a super day!
God Bless!
Jen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...