Sunday, September 11, 2016

NEW - Bracelets - Christian Gifts - Handmade - Vintage Crystals - Swarovski

Today, as promised, I added two new items into my Etsy shop.  Two beautiful bracelets which are made with the "unbreakable" rosary chain design; wire wrapped by me using Swarovski vintage crystal beads. I am super proud of both of these bracelets.  The clasps are also handmade and easy to use. 

Using a keychain style jumpring, I added a cross charm to each.  Any other charm could be added to this jumpring or others could be added. The blue bracelet also has a handmade charm with a Swarovski bead which is a permanent charm and woven into the design.  I am excited about my new additions to my Etsy store.
***SOLD***


***SOLD***

Originally, I only had rosaries and chaplets in my store but I know that sometimes people are looking for additional Christian gifts and so I designed the bracelets.  I love the rosaries with this "unbreakable" wire pattern and thought how beautiful they would be in a bracelet.  I hope you agree.  God Bless!  Jen

Pslam 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...