Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Celtic Chant Music before Prayers

When I was listening to Pray-As-You-Go last night before praying, the music for that day really touched me and prepared my soul for prayer. It was calming and asked you to turn all your burdens over the God. I wanted to share it with you. Come Be With Me

It is a Celtic style chant by Keith Duke. The lyrics are:

Come, be with me

All you who carry heavy burdens;

I will give you rest,

I will give you rest.

I am currently working on a Celtic cross one decade rosary, which I hope to post tomorrow. The traditional five decade rosary shown below is made with Vintage Swarovski® crystal AB, 8mm faceted chessboard round (5005) beads. It is strikingly beautiful! The color in the beads are amazing! I am proud of my rosaries. The beads are heirloom quality.

Please take a moment and listen to the chant above and let your soul feel at peace before you begin your prayers.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...