Saturday, October 29, 2016

Rosaries and a Chaplet


Today I added a beautiful purple Czech glass five decade rosary to my collection in my Etsy store. I loved the centerpiece and St. Benedict Italian silver crucifix.  Each of the purple Czech beads are vintage and are a light lilac purple.  In addition, I have added fire polished darker purple Our Father beads which add to the beauty of this Catholic Rosary.  

I also completed a One Decade Rosary using fire polished red vintage beads with "unbreakable" wire wrapping technique and a Swarovski 5000 vintage bead as the Our Father bead. The centerpiece is Divine Mercy on one side and Our Lady of Fatima on the reverse side.  The centerpiece and crucifix are made with Italian silver.  The wire is 22 gauge silver plate over copper.  It's perfect for your pocket or purse.

The third item I added today is a St. Teresa de Avila Chaplet using Light Turquoise Swarovski 5000 round vintage beads. The wire is 20 gauge silver plated over copper and the medal and St. Benedict crucifix is made of Italian silver.

I love all of these new rosaries and chaplets! 
Hope you enjoy my new additional items to my Etsy store.  Today, all were made with Silver.  Hope you enjoy!!

God Bless,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I ordered two bracelets, and a chaplet. All three arrived today and they are so beautiful!! The hand worked wiring is gorgeous, as are the vintage beads. They are extremely well made and strong!! I wore my bracelet today and received many compliments on it. The beads are not light weight either. I truly love all three pieces. The other bracelet and chaplet are gifts for family members for Christmas. They're strong, beautifully made, and the vintage beading is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...