Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Quotes about the Rosary


The Rosary is the Bible on a String. Fr. Ronan Murphy


The Rosary is my favorite prayer. St. Pope John Paul II

The greatest method of praying is to pray the Rosary. St. Francis de Sales

If I had an army to say the Rosary, I could conquer the world. Pope Pius IX

The Rosary is the Weapon.  St. Pio

The Rosary is a prayer both so humble and simple and a theologically rich in Biblical content.  I bed you  to pray it.  St. John Paul II

Continue to pray the Rosary every day. Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia

The Rosary is a school for learning true Christian perfection.  Pope John XXIII

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...