Friday, August 19, 2016

Pray As You Go - http://www.pray-as-you-go.org/

One of my favorite prayer websites; one that I return to each day is Pray As You Go. It is not a "thought for the day" or a sermon, instead it is to prepare you to pray. It is organized like a monthly calendar and each day has prayerful music, scripture verses to pray about and thoughts about those verses. Just taking these few minutes to focus on the Bible, prepares you to focus on your prayers. 

If you have not had a chance to visit this site, please take a few minutes and if you are like me, you will look forward to visiting it each day.  There is an app for it and each of the daily prayer preparations may be downloaded as mp3 files.  I noticed on their homepage that this is their 10th year.  Please take a look....






No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...