Sunday, August 14, 2016

One Decade Rosary

I made this beautiful One Decade Rosary from my vintage collection of beads and added it to my Etsy store today. I wanted to have a rosary available for those who would like to pray a decade at a time or even a decade a day. As I mentioned in previous posts, I began collecting beads in the 80s and particularly loved crystals. Many of the beads were from the 50s and 60s. After making a rosary for my youngest grandson’s baptism, I fell in love with making rosaries and chaplets.



*********************************************************
A Decade A Day
Unlock the power of prayer in your life by praying a decade a day on this beautiful rosary.  Many people pray the rosary throughout the day completing one decade at a time which you may also do on this rosary. However, if you are not praying the rosary daily, make it a goal to pray at least one decade of the rosary a day, and you will feel closer to Jesus.


One suggestion for saying One Decade A Day Rosary:


THE OUR FATHER (once)
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.   Amen.

THE HAIL MARY (ten times)

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

THE DOXOLOGY (once)

Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end.  Amen.
**********************************************************
Please let me know if you have any specific questions about this One Decade Rosary.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...