Saturday, August 6, 2016

Let Our Light Shine - Rosary Etsy Store - Blog Overview

Let Our Light Shine - Rosary Etsy Store - Blog Overview

In each new post, I'd like to share my experiences setting up an Etsy store where I am selling my rosaries. I also want to highlight one of my favorite rosaries or chaplets often. 

This particular rosary is one of my very favorites....

My rosary and chaplet store is now open on Etsy.com, Let Our Light Shine, and I wanted to take this opportunity to share a set of beautiful green and iridescent crystal rosary beads that I have in my shop. This rosary is handmade by me.  

****************Let Our Light Shine *******************


Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

****************************************************
Please read more about this rosary on the link below.  The two photos below are additional photos of the rosary that are not on the store site. Please take a look.  :-)

Handmade Iridescent Green and Clear Crystal Vintage Bead Rosary


The six Our Father beads are very unique.  Four are green and two are clear iridescent crystals.  They pick up color beautifully. Each is from my collection which I have had for over twenty years.  Most of the beads in my collection where already twenty plus years old when I purchased them in the 80s and 90s.  I love the fact that vintage beads are unique and have their own personality. Plus, they make an extra special gift. The photos don't really show all of the color in the beads, but gives you a good view.  Each rosary holds many future prayers and would be a wonderful heirloom piece.  

God Bless!
Jen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...