Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Rosary for Breast Cancer Patients - St. Agatha of Sicily

Today I added a one decade rosary with the centerpiece of St. Agatha to my Etsy store.  This rosary is made with vintage pink fire polished Czech beads, a vintage pearl glass Czech Our Father bead, and the St. Agatha centerpiece.  The 1 1/2 inch crucifix was made in Italy and the whole rosary is hand made by me using the unbreakable rosary pattern with nickel silver. 

My grandmother had breast cancer many years ago and through the power of prayer, she had it removed and was healed.  St. Agatha had her breasts removed in an act of torture. Even through this horrendous act, she stayed fast in her faith.

St. Agatha is the patron saint of breast cancer patients.
More details about St. Agatha may be read here: Wikipedia of St. Agatha of Sicily




No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...