Thursday, October 26, 2017

Let Our Light Shine now ships INTERNATIONAL!

My Etsy store (https://www.etsy.com/shop/LetOurLightShine) now ships to the US and other International countries. Check out individual listings on Etsy for countries available. 

Let Our Light Shine has now been open almost a year and a half.  I see that we have views on this blog from countries all over the world.  As a storefront, when I originally chose to ship only to the US, only those in the US could view my online store.  Now, I have added hundreds of additional countries so my viewing area, beginning today, has grown significantly. Yeah! 
I'm SO excited.

If you live outside of the US and would like to take a look at my Etsy store, Let Our Light Shine, please visit the store links listed on this page.

Another exciting bit of news, that was announced today on Etsy, is that Etsy now gives Etsy Sellers the opportunity to offer gift wrapping during checkout. This means that if you purchase an item from my store and would like to have it gift wrapped and shipped to someone on your gift list, then you may select this option during checkout.  I have included a photo of my gift wrapping; viewable during checkout, too.  

Notes from my Etsy Store:  I also added a new set of one decade rosaries yesterday. The photo and link are listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...