Wednesday, October 11, 2017

New Czech Alabaster Opal AB Fired Polished Beads * Vintage Swarovski Beads * Five Decade Rosary * Stainless Steel Wire


New Five Decade Rosary - Czech Alabaster Opal Beads - Swarovski Vintage AB Clear

I am really pleased with my new white AB Czech beads and the way they look with the Swarovski vintage beads from my collection.  It is a great blend of the vintage and the new!

If anyone questions the value of stainless steel in a rosary, they would know how strong it is by the callouses on my hands.  When you are bending the wire, it takes added strength so it leaves its mark on the palms of my hands afterward.  However, knowing that the rosary will last a lifetime gives me great pleasure.  So, if you are unsure about which rosary wire to use, stainless steel is a great option because it is amazingly strong, yet light in weight.  It will continue to look the same for years to come. Anything will break if used inappropriately, but if used as it is made to be used, it will last for years and years.  My thought is that it would make a wonderful wedding gift which should look exactly the same when the couple is celebrating their 75th Anniversary!

Please check out this latest rosary on my Etsy site from my online shop: Let Our Light Shine!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...