Sunday, October 8, 2017

Light Rose Swarovski Bracelet and Earrings

I'm really pleased with the new beautiful Swarovski bracelet and earrings.  Almost everything in my store is adorned with a cross or Christian symbol.  There are only a few exceptions and earrings are one of them.  I had several requests for earrings to match my bracelets so this is an example of a matching set.  

My bracelet is hand wire wrapped and honestly I take great pride in my work.  I am not trying to mass produce items as fast as possible to turn a profit.  Of course, I want to make a few dollars on each one so that I can buy more beads and wire, however, to me, each piece is artwork.  I take a lot of time on each item and make sure it is something I would want to wear myself or give as a gift to a loved one.   There are other wire distributors that have wire that is cheaper but this wire has been wonderful for me and it shapes beautifully and items I made for myself over a year ago have never tarnished.  If they do tarnish at some point, I know I can use a silver cloth to clean them but so far, I have not needed to do so.  

I also love the vintage beads as much as I love the new beads.  Each have their own personality and look.  As with any jewelry item, it is all personal preference.  The handmade, hammered hook may be pushed it a little to form a tighter clasp if you prefer.  

These earrings are minimalist hand-hammered ear wires that match the bracelet above. I make my own ear wires so I do not have any clip earrings at this time. 

As always, I do not use any animal products in my jewelry items or wrapping supplies. As a Christian Vegan, everything is made to glorify God and keep animals safe. Hope you enjoy the new items I have added to my online store.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...