Thursday, October 19, 2017

Christian Women's Bracelets

Christian Jewelry?


I looked around at some of the Christian Jewelry available from commercial stores and never found exactly what I was looking for so I decided to make my own.  I wanted a bracelet that was beautiful, yet represented our Christian faith. 



Matthew 10:33  King James Version (KJV)
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

The two bracelets below are both made with vintage Swarovski crystal beads. The first is a turquoise crystal beaded bracelet on silver wire with a silver cross charm.  The second is a one decade rosary bracelet also made with Swarovski crystal beads, brass wire and crucifix.

Both completely different in design, yet symbolizing our faith, prayers and our focus on the cross.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/558513915/womens-bracelet-handmade-wire-wrapped?ref=shop_home_active_13

https://www.etsy.com/listing/480660605/one-decade-rosary-bracelet-handmade?ref=shop_home_feat_1

In the near future, Etsy is going to add gift wrapping options within our Etsy stores during checkout.  I have all of my supplies ready so I'm excited to begin with this newest feature. 

**As always, no animal products are used in any of my store items or packaging. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...