Thursday, October 27, 2016

New designs added today

Fall weather is tip toeing into Florida... As I am thinking about fall decorations, I walk into almost any store and what do I see?  Christmas decorations! It just seems like yesterday that Christmas was months away... and now, Christmas is less than two months away.  Gifts... gifts... gifts.  

With this thought in mind, I have added three more items to my online store.  Christmas shopping is right around the corner so I hope to add more items in the next few weeks. 

First, I have added a St. Benedict Chaplet.  It really is a super chaplet because the St. Benedict medal is used for protection from the devil.  Here is a recent quote from Pope Francis, “The devil is here…even in the 21st century! And we mustn’t be naïve, right? We must learn from the Gospel how to fight against Satan.” If you google, St. Benedict medal meaning, you will have a lot of interesting reading about this saint and his medal.
(SOLD)

The second item I added today was an Anglican Rosary with a Celtic cross.  I wanted to add prayer beads for my Episcopalian friends. Both of these two items are adorned with vintage Swarovski crystals. 
****SOLD****


I have a lot of new designs planned. Have a super week!

God Bless,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I purchased the St. Benedict Chaplet and received it today. It is absolutely beautiful!! Jen does excellent wire work, and the Chaplet is constructed so very well, I'm sure it will be used by several generations in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lois!!! :-) I'm thrilled you are happy with your order! :-)

    ReplyDelete

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...