Monday, October 31, 2016

New Coral & Brass Five Decade Rosary and Two New Bracelets

Tonight, I have added two new bracelets and a unique, lightweight 5 Decade Rosary.  

The bracelets are made using the "unbreakable" wire wrapping technique and is my favorite design. I believe the bracelets are very feminine and beautiful with the Swarovski vintage beads wrapped with golden brass wire.  

I hope you like the newest rosary that I added this evening.  I wanted to make a rosary that was light in weight and used a light vintage bead for those who want to carry a rosary with little weight so that the rosary was very light in your hand.  

I hope you take a look at these new items in Let Our Light Shine.

NEW ITEMS





New items added often.
God Bless,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...