Thursday, November 16, 2017

Stocking up my Etsy store for Christmas!

Several  years ago, when getting ready to do my Christmas shopping, I made up my mind that I wanted to do something different....

It all started somewhere around Thanksgiving of that year, as I started to gather my list together and try to think of ideas for my individual gifts.  Usually, I hunted within the brick and mortar stores  and sometimes I would find things right away, other times, as the days quickly passed and Christmas was only a few days away, I would begin to panic.  I did not have Christmas gifts for everyone on my list.  
This particular year, I ran across Etsy.  I was super excited.  I thought of each person on my list and tried to find a matching gift.  I found something for EVERYONE! It was at that time that I knew how important Etsy was to those of us who appreciate handmade, quality items AND want to try something new this Christmas. 

It wasn't right away, but several years later, as I began making my handmade, wire wrapped rosaries and Christian jewelry, I knew Etsy was where I wanted to set up my online store. 

I do not mass produce things.  I collect beads, vintage and new. Then, I plan a design and pick out the wire I will use.  Some designs take days.  Others I can make in several hours but all are made with love.  My shop will not be the inexpensive priced shop. My beads are quality beads and my items are labor intensive.  I take great care in purchasing my supplies and work carefully to produce a quality product for my customers. 

I will continue to work and add new items to my store;  not only to get ready for Christmas, but also for special occasions: weddings, birthdays, and other occasions that are close to your heart.

I can't believe it is already November 16th.  If you want to find the BEST holiday gifts, give Etsy a try.  There are many excellent sellers on Etsy.  I've had excellent experiences with purchasing on Etsy. I hope you will give us a try.  :-)

Happy shopping!! Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...