Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Christian Bracelets with New Swarovski Cross Beads

Today, I added two new bracelets with Swarovski cross beads.  I ordered just a few of these beautiful beads to try them out in my wire wrapped designs.  I am excited to see if you like them. I love Swarovski beads.  I know there are copies out there and maybe some people can't tell the difference and prefer to pay less, but for me, they are exceptional and I love using them in my designs.

Below are the two new bracelets.  One has the cross Swarovski bead woven inside the bracelet and the other has the Swarovski cross bead as a Christian charm.  Which one do you like best?

Have a wonderful day! God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...