Friday, September 29, 2017

New and Vintage Swarovski Beads


For the last several years, I have been making jewelry, rosaries, and chaplets out of only vintage beads which I collected for over twenty years.  However, I knew the day would come when I would choose to design an item and need a specific color that I no longer had in my collection.  So, I found a certified dealer of Swarovski crystal beads and purchased new, beautiful beads to complete new items before the Christmas season approaches.  

This bracelet was using their beautiful peridot, bicone beads 8mm.  The beauty of Swarovski is so outstanding when it comes to crystal beads!  I am very pleased with the finished product and have several new colors that I will be adding to my store this week.  

I have also ordered Czech beads which I will be using for new rosaries. I will share photos when they arrive and my first new rosary is complete.  I have a large collection of vintage Swarovski beads which I will continue to use in all of my store items. I prefer to use the Swarovski beads for the Our Father beads in my designs and also most, if not all, of my bracelets and other jewelry.

Hope you take a look at the items I will be adding this week to my online Etsy store.  As always, everything in my store is free shipping to the US.  At this time, I am only shipping to the US but in the future, I hope to add other countries to my list of shipping destinations.

Let Our Light Shine!
Jen 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...