Friday, November 4, 2016

New Bracelets Added Today

Today, I added four new Charm Bracelets to my Etsy store.  The first is made with light blue Swarovski vintage beads. 


The next bracelet is a beautiful green vintage Swarovski bracelet and they are all made with Golden Brass wire, using the "unbreakable" wire wrapping technique. They look beautiful as a single bracelet or worn all together.  :-)

***** SOLD*****


The vintage fire polished Czech beads make a beautiful red bracelet with hints of blue and silver.

The fourth bracelet is made with elegant vintage Swarovski black beads.  All of my bracelets in this group have a silver colored cross charm and a handmade charm with vintage crystals. 

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/489728597/womens-bracelet-handmade-vintage-beads?ref=listing-shop-header-0


These are the four new bracelets side by side. 

I am working hard to get read for the Christmas gift season.  Adding more items to my store every few days.  I take my time and enjoy making each one and since they are handmade, each one is an individual and made with love. 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...