Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Merry Christmas!

I found this as I was thumbing through quotes for today and thought I would share because it speaks to me about giving items to our loved ones that are handmade by an artist.  Artistry comes in many forms.  Each rosary, chaplet, or Christian jewelry that I make is designed by me and I feel this poster speaks from the heart....


It is less than a week until Christmas. It's time to slow down the work in our shops and focus even more time on our families and friends as we celebrate the birth of Christ, our families, and the love we share for one another.  

Praying that this year brings each of us closer to God, praying more daily, thanking Him more for all of our many blessings, and listening to Him in the stillness of our prayers. 

God Bless you all! Merry Christmas!!
Jen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...