Saturday, April 8, 2017

Rosary, Necklace, and Ready to Ship

Today, I continued to photograph more of my Etsy store items in natural light.  Even though I love my photographs previously posted on a beautiful satin cloth, I decided to change my theme to natural wood, tile, and natural lighting.

This first image is a beautiful five decade rosary which is wire wrapped and handmade using vintage beads.
#101


The second image is a new necklace which I've just added to the Etsy store today.  It is wire wrapped using brass wire and vintage beads 6mm clear Swarovski crystals . 
#162

When someone purchases an item from my Etsy store, I place the item in a draw string pouch, and place it in a gift box with a cross on the cover. The above necklace is used in the image below as an example.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It has been a few months since I last posted a blog.  I have a few ideas that I haven't worked out but I am working.  I don't know i...